Thursday, September 9, 2010

Here I go...

OK.  I did it.  I said I was gonna do it, and I did it!  I started a blog!  Really not sure exactly what I'm doing here, but I assume I'll learn as I go.  So hang in here with me as I change things up while I'm getting used to the whole thing.  Any pointers would be awesome!

I basically decided to start this thing after watching the movie Julie and Julia.  I didn't exactly like the movie, but I did like the idea that Julie had with the whole blog thing.  For those of you who haven't seen the movie it's about a girl (Julie) who decided to cook every recipe in Julia Child's cook book in one year and write a blog about it.

I am constantly thinking about how nuts my life is.  Then, this semester, I decided to take on college full time...even crazier!  After watching that movie, I thought..."You know, (to self,) you should start a blog about being a mom of six and trying to balance your demanding family and college at the same time!"  So.....here I am! 

HELLO BLOGOSPHERE!!!!
~Me and Hubby~

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!! Welcome...I can't wait to read all your crazy antics. Maybe it'll help
    Me keep my life on perspective. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really exciting! I'm truly inspired consider me your first TRUE reader! This should be a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete